Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Seamless

Cali is generally dog aggressive with strange dogs. Add a mother hen with 3 puppies (that's being generous, she's playing along) and it spells disaster, right?

Wrong.

I didn't work today and took my crew to romp at a job site near Johnathons house. I stopped back on the way home to use the bathroom. I go back out to my car and intros were done.

Cali and Sheetz cohabitating from the get go. The absence of my nervous energy certainly helped.

Welcome to part of the big happy family. Sheetz and my crew hanging peacefully.

There's a deaf cat in the mix and a chinchilla. Smooth sailing.

Cali is TERRIFIED of the puppies.

2 comments:

  1. "There's a deaf cat in the mix and a chinchilla."

    This gave me a good laugh, which I needed today. Thank you. :)

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. No disrespect but I can't look at the chihuahua without laughing!

    ReplyDelete