Friday, August 7, 2015

Duckling Update

I've attached some pics of my chickens and ducks. Unfortunately, I have not yet gotten the film developed from their tiny baby pics, but I did finally get my digital camera up and running. The "babies" are the ones on the left side of the wading pool. Three black ones, and there is a chocolate brown Khaki (shown in one pic). Pretty much full-grown at two months now. 

Enjoy!

Duckmama

__

Wow they got so big so fast!

I'm alpaca sitting at a highly reputable and well known alpaca breeding farm in this area. I stopped by tonight and learned their gestation is 350+ days?!

Pigs are 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days and heritage breeds grow about as quickly as a dog does.

These ducks grow like weeds!

1 comment:

  1. How are you liking alpaca sitting? I also didn't know that about their gestation and it's making me wonder what determines gestation length in any animal...off to research.

    ReplyDelete