Thursday, August 27, 2015

5,578 signatures

https://www.facebook.com/ayrshirefarmabuse

Over 5,500 people have signed the petition. Will you?

Please consider signing the petition requesting Loudoun County Animal Services to reopen the criminal animal cruelty investigation at Ayrshire Farm.

https://www.change.org/p/loudoun-county-animal-services-director-tom-koenig-hold-ayrshire-farm-responsible-for-animal-cruelty-owner-sandy-lerner-allows-a-cycle-of-abuse-cruelty-and-neglect-through-large-livestock-manager-crystal-ritenour-and-staff-you-have-been-provided-evid

6 comments:

  1. I just signed - I didn't realize I could as I am not in the US!
    Good luck. I can't bear the thought of animals suffering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support and encouragement Alice.

      Delete
  2. This link is not working on my end. Should I just go to your FB page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I just tried and it worked. Hmmm. Yes it is also posted on the Facebook page.

      Delete
    2. I ended up highlighting the link, searched for it that way, and signed. Thanks Meredith for your dedication to good.

      Delete
  3. The long link doesn't work but I just went to Change.org and used this search engine to find it. I signed

    ReplyDelete