Monday, November 2, 2015

Blessings

Feeling blessed.

Thank you for the support everyone.

I'll continue to keep you all updated.

What an extraordinary source of strength you all have been. I am blessed to know you through this blog.

Through the uncertainty of what is happening with Littles my heart extends further to those who have recently lost pets, due to injury, age, and accidents. Pets are so important.

May we all provide each other with even a fraction of the comfort our animals have brought or bring us.

Love you all!

Fyi...I no longer have the bf. Couldn't make it through thick and thin.

9 comments:

  1. Yay. That guy didnt deserve you. Sending you strength and clarity

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice read! The best to you as well. It's when the troubles hit that we get a true measure of a person. Too bad he didn't measure up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the going got tough the tough didn't get going :(

      Delete
  3. The thing is pets aren't just pets. They're family. I've had a few put down. Kidney failure in a cat and the worst was my sister's guide dog who could hardly walk at 15 years old. You know when it's time. And you also know when there's so much life in them that you have to keep going. I've seen both with my pets and am well self-employed so thankfully money was never the issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very true.

      Now I know who to contact for a save Littles loan ;)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to be here. I'm sorry about the bf. While you undoubtedly deserve better, I know he probably had a lot of good in him, too and for that I'm sorry for the ending and disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the words of the ancients:

    "ach, (spit), he didn't deserve you, the moron"

    ReplyDelete