Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Little Mother To the Others

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Mother-Others-L-Meade/dp/8132054911

I'm trying to catch my breath within the first thousand words.  Children with this names of constellations who prefer an outside classroom... a walled garden of FIVE acres.

I'm e reading it. Unfortunately hard copies are difficult to come by.

Every night. Every day. All weather reminds me of Ayrshire. I fear for the pigs.

Antique Agricultural is my cup of tea.

Bring on the 5 acre garden and 4 hardy adventure loving kids.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have anything to comment especially. I just wanted to say that I enjoy your non-JW/CAF posts. You seem to find some unusual reading. Although not quite "antique", I enjoyed the feel of 1930s-40s agriculture in the Yorkshire Dales when I watched the "All Creature's Great and Small" TV series. Lots of small holdings with a few cows, a few pigs, sheep and garden and just this tremendous green landscape dissected by stonewalls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that book growing up! Thank you for the reminder.

      Delete