Monday, June 15, 2015

Sandy Lerner September 2012

"My cattle certainly did not look like they had been any where near a Humane Farm Animal Care inspector. In fact, there were days, standing out looking at my cattle, that I was tempted to report myself."

"Of 117 animals (approximately one-fourth of our herd) tested for internal parasites (trichostrongylus, nematodiris, trichuris, and/or coccidia were identified in the samples): nine (7%...) had heavy infestations (those with moderate or severe worm loads invariably were infested with multiple species of parasite); 28 (24%) had either combination infestations or moderate or heavy single-species infestations, 53 (45%) had light infestations, and only 27 (23%) were clear. The bottom line? Three-fourths of my cattle were battling worms, and 41%, nearly half, of those were clearly losing the battle."

Not so hard to believe this could happen to the pigs when in happened to cattle on the very same farm.

http://ayrshirefarm.com/journal/?p=128

2 comments:

  1. In the beginning of that journal entry she sounds just like JW! Putting stubborn and "bloody-mindedness" as "That's me" pats on the back.

    she had to become an expert in all those areas. Too bad she didn't even scratch the surface of human resource management, as in...Hire people who care about animals and are competent, not your bloody bffs. Oh and she IS very stubborn in not taking responsibility for HER poor animals. They belong to her and SHE should be on trial for allowing Crystal Ritenour to remain in a position to continue to torture them. I can't believe people refuse to see what Sandy Lerner allows. No excuse. The people who defend her become as culpable as she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I filed a criminal complaint against her on June 8th.

      With no support and likely having to prosecute myself again...don't have my hopes up...but I'm not giving up!

      One way or another...they will be held accountable and the pigs will no longer suffer.

      Delete