Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's 5:30am

My boyfriend is heading out to hunt in the rain with countless others around the US.

Farmers? They've likely been up for hours or just entering deep sleep from a late night.

Jenna, talk about what you know.

Men, hunting, and farming aren't your strong points.

Few men are into dogs?! Horses?!

"Jenna Woginrich For the record, TOTALLY okay with men being a part of this. For the most part, few men are into horses, hawks, dogs, hunting, and farming these days. But if you are do I have the deal for you@ "

3 comments:

  1. " I have the deal for you." You can go to work and make some money, pay my bills, maintain my truck, fix my fences, and at the end of your 16 hour day, share a bed with dogs and a woman who doesn't wash up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget that he has to use a tree for a bathroom, doesn't get a hot shower, and eats kale and chicken every night for supper.

      Delete
  2. I don't know if that was the strangest post yet, but it sure is high on the list.

    I couldn't figure out if she is just supremely stupid making those statements (men aren't into...) or if the goal was to yet again solicite men in an off-handed way (have I got a deal for you) WOW...the innuendo is pretty clear. If you put creepy stuff on the Internet then you have to expect creepy people to seek you out. Why should she , she all but invited them.be nervous about strange people stopping by

    ReplyDelete