Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stockings for sale

My aunt is making Christmas stockings.

I didn't take a picture of my favorites but did take a photo of one made out of my bosses old curtains (and my mom's old dress) to show her.

The company is called Recycled Thredz.

She sells in PA and VA.

I'll get pictures of the rest including my favorites.  Currently there are only 5 for sale.

Price is $50 and I think it's a steal. These stockings are thick, durable, and sturdy. 

I'd buy all 5 if I had the money!

I asked her if I could offer them for sale to this crowd before she sends them off to retailers. She said yes! I'll get pictures and post them individually.

It's possible I could get a "blog" price as well.  I'm so excited about these stockings!

I might just maybe do a giveaway with a trivia question from historical blog posts.

I pulled my sewing machine out of the trailer today...let the magic begin!

2 comments:

  1. But what about the fall craft? It's not even Oct!!
    (Kidding - they are cool - like the shape and the rough edges. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I was thinking I should drag my sewing machine out, too, and make some stockings. Good luck to your aunt! I'm sure she'll sell out.

    ReplyDelete