Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Gentle reminder

This is a personal blog.

It is a place for my thoughts, opinions, causes, joys, sorrows, pictures, and such. 

It has no focus or limitations.

I protect the privacy of people in my personal life that do not want to be named or pictured in the blog, I do not talk about the children in my life I would sometimes love to brag on or vent about. Many topics are not appropriate.

What is game and is appropriate is anything and everything consciously posted online by an adult.

If I come across a topic or circumstance that I have a thought or opinion on and pause sometimes it becomes a blog post.

If a certain post doesn't meet your fancy don't stop reading it and skip over it.

There are often times your comments give me a different perspective and I certainly do appreciate all of them, regardless of where they are in the spectrum of my original thoughts and post.

With the exception of a few comments over the years I've never had to delete anything and that is pretty telling of those in this community.

We might not agree and that's a ok!

This is just a reminders first and foremost this little blog is simply my thoughts on whatever it is I'm thinking. This blog is not dedicated to certain topics, it's not a brand or business, and it doesn't generate any income. You all are part of this blog, without the comments it would be quite stagnant.  Please remember not every post will touch you or agree with you and there very well might be times I make a knee jerk assumption due to the lenses I'm viewing netherworld through at the time.

This is a free for all where we are in agreement that disagreement is ok.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for typos and auto correct...phone blogging and no proof reading will do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? This latest vlog with the Butternut squash.. .did you all see it? I am thinking that kiss spot she did, over and over and then slow mo? Um... gets me a bit scared... Then she says cube it and use SUGAR AND BROWN SUGAR... and butter. Really Jenna? How's that working with your NO SUGAR diet? LLLIIIIAAARRR. What scares me is that anyone clicks like on her videos..... What uselessness. Just you you Jennafans know, this is her version of work. Yes, kissing a squash and showing cubes of it.

    ReplyDelete