Saturday, January 10, 2015

Personality Type?

Meyers Briggs revisit.

Many moons ago I was an INFJ.

Today? Still an INFJ.

This is one of the most rare personality types...and likely why I often feel alone in my thinking and feeling.

INFJ = protector

Meredith = guardian of the sea, the chief

Also a Gemini.

Do you ever sometimes feel like being yourself is exhausting?

What personality type are you?

I'm curious what crowd this blog draws.

That's me...

Portrait of an INFJ - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
(Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Feeling)

The Protector

Google Meyers Briggs and take the test and report back!

Yesterday was Calis 10th birthday.  Its hard to believe we have spent a 1/3 of my life together!  My side kick that one!

She is young at heart and seemingly fit as a fiddle.

I'm thankful for Cali and all she has taught me.  My path certainly would have been different if not for her, but I wouldn't change a thing or trade the difficulties for 10 years of smooth sailing.

This picture was taken today. I had to pause when moving furniture for a classic couch on the front porch in West Virginia shot.  She loved it.  Sofa and Sun!

9 comments:

  1. Hello from one of the other proud INFJs! Been that my whole life, from the first time I took the test as a teen to a couple of months ago when I took it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a lifelong INFJ. We're all about strong values and extremely high personal standards. We're also intuitive enough to see behind people's masks and take the measure of their real character. So I am not at all surprised there would be so many of us here because we can see through JW's smokescreens pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. INFJ. I think it's a personality type that is well suited for farming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! No wonder we are like minded. Grateful for the not like minded too though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. INTJ

    "INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women [I'm a woman] of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population - it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals..."

    Like Hotflash, I took this test just now and years ago, and it turned out the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ISTJ (introversion, sensing, thinking, judgment)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hound doggy is voted off the island ;) just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Hound Doggy can stay just for the name, dude! hahaha

    ReplyDelete