Wednesday, June 29, 2016

High Desert Gardener blog

I tend to check out the "named" posters who comment on this and the sham blog.

Through the rabbit hole I found this blog and a post about all the tasty ways to use zucchini.

I didn't even plant it this year?! Different types of squash yes, but zucchini was forgotten.

I'm absolutely craving curry chicken zucchini noodles...recipe found in the blog below. 

Have to admit, I miss having a man in my life for several reasons but one of the top 5 is not being able to enjoy someone enjoying cooking for me.

http://highdesertgardener.blogspot.com/2015/07/spiced-zucchini-muffins-and-other-tasty.html?m=1

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a yummy recipe. We didn't bother with zucchini this year because last year we had a case of powdery mildew, and there is a great farmstand down the road that I'm happy to support... these WILL get made later this summer!

    ReplyDelete