Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN

Every farmer should be familiar with the name, research, and practices of this amazing woman.  Temple Grandin is an amazing scientist who uses her experiences with autism to reduce the stress, anxiety, pain, and fear in livestock transport and slaughter.

My pigs benefited greatly from what I learned from Ms Grandin.

The butcher I had my pigs processed at takes their staff on trips to her seminars and practice her methods.  There's nothing like shaking the hand of the gentlemen who killed and processed your meat.











2 comments:

  1. I love her. She is an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently another blogger is reading you... She posted about Temple a few days after you... Sad that the "farmer" can't find her own ideas for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete