Saturday, February 14, 2015

In the works

There are many things in the works...behind the scenes by those in positions of authority and enforcement.

I'm so impatient.

About to start snowing here on Valentine's day. I can't help but think of the Ayrshire pigs and try to convince my powerless self that they are ok.

How are you spending your Valentine's Day?

I carted cali around and currently am watching the Julia child's movie with 2 dogs in my lap and a crown royal drink.  My now roommate got crown and dog food for valentines day. I'm not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. I curled up with my 2 Labradors and a movie. Best.Valentines.Day.Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, shoveling out from snowmageddon and then warm peaches, canned at the peak of ripeness awhile back (I dimly remember the sun shining once), over French vanilla ice cream. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete