Saturday, February 21, 2015

Criminal Minds

One of my pleasures while staying somewhere with cable TV is Criminal Minds.

The quotes in the episode "Alchemy" resonated with me after a dream I had this past week about Eddie.

He was sitting across from me at a table and we were sharing a meal. I thanked him for coming to me in my dream.  He told me whenever I eat we are sharing a meal. So sweet. Something Eddie would say...something he did say.

I truly believe in dreams.

Rossi: Spencer, if you want to feel better, you can't control the process. You have to let yourself grieve.
Reid: I'm not sleeping because when I do I dream of Maeve. When I see her I feel the sweetest relief imaginable.

 Permalink: Spencer, if you want to feel better, you can't control the proce... Added: May 01, 2013

Alchemy turns common metals into precious ones. Dreams work the same way, turning something awful into something better.

Rossi Permalink: Alchemy turns common metals into precious ones. Dreams work the ... Added: May 01, 2013

http://www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/shows/criminal-minds/episodes/alchemy/

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone know if the CAF Clan is still active? Someone posted on a different thread that there have been no posts since December.

    I wonder how many subscribers there are? Maybe not enough to make it worthwhile to post weekly updates?

    ReplyDelete