Friday, August 19, 2016

Sweat rags

I start my day wearing a "wife beater" men's tank top over a cami (lined spaghetti strap top - I strictly wear strapless bras so the "lined" aspect is important). In the summer months it doubles as a sweat rag, folded in half and stuffed in the front of my jeans or homemade jean shorts within minutes of working.

Just like I can't imagine working outside in the winter without a scarf, I can't imagine working in the summer without a sweat rag. 

Humidity and labor equals sweat.  Actually, over 70 and I'm looking to wipe my face.

A few weeks ago Hank (guy I've been working with for the past year) and I dismantled a greenhouse...from the inside out. Talk about sweat.

Due to various circumstances we haven't focused on firewood yet.  I'm thankful we are running behind schedule.  Upcoming cooler temps and scouting acorns are 2 benefits to starting late in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment