Saturday, June 8, 2013

29 today (6/8)

My grandmother gifted me a beautiful quilt she made just for me!

Ditched the Worlds End State Park for camping a little less park ranger with a gunish (i've had a he'll of a time with authority recently, not setting myself up for an egomaniac encounter on my birthday!).

Found Pioneer Campgrounds...match made in heaven for the two of us.  By 'us' I reference myself and my finally found (haha, hold the cringe and eye rolling please, nah, go ahead) partner who my mind, heart, and soul has been waiting, searching, and sorting for. It's a precious story. When I'm not in such a place of awe and secrets ill share how we met.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like it was a nice one. I'm glad...I think you deserve it. Your quilt is beautiful and obviously made with love.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you've finally recovered from your fire-fear induced relationship and clearly illegal work conditions that lead to your dismissal? Thats good, maybe now you can start writing actual blog posts again instead of just having a running commentary on CAF's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. doing quite well thank you very much! Hmmm, I wrote a letter of resignation giving my two weeks, not sure that's considered being dismissed in any profession.

    what is an actual blog post?

    ReplyDelete