Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lawyer Day!

In 2 short hours I have a consultation with a lawyer!!!

I haven't been this excited and hopeful for awhile and am thrilled to have my foot in the door.  This preliminary meeting will address several concerns weighing oh so  heavy on my heart. I will be standing up for myself and on behalf of the pigs.

I look forward to learning what I can legally discuss on this blog and other media.

The consultation fee is $350 per hour and billed in 6 minute increments at $36.

I'm relying on my credit card and am trusting the consultation leads to representation.

If anyone would like to help "fill the piggy bank" I am gladly accepting donations (my turn!) towards legal fees through PayPal and snail mail.

PayPal contact: meredithamonson@gmail.com

Email me at the same email address if you wish to send a note of encouragement with (and of course without) a massive check!

Time to take off the oven mitts and put on those boxing gloves.

Thanks for the support you all!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Meredith! Hope your lawyer thinks you've got a great case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the lawyer visit go? I'm think about you. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's it going Meredith? Fill us in as you can. Take care.

    ReplyDelete