Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Standing on 2, 3, and 4 feet...

Cali (left) - laceration on left rear paw, just above the pad. Happened today on our maiden walk from Danville back to Riverside. Three legs and tougher than nails.

Sadie (middle) - a few weeks ago a nail on her front left paw was completely torn off fully exposing the quick. She's finally on the tail end of a lengthy (and painful) recovery.

Littles (right) - favoring right rear leg, from limping to not putting pressure on it at all.  His gait has always been off, one of the many special characteristics of this little guy. Previous x-ray indicated a broken leg left to heal on its own.  Unable to pinpoint why it is bothering him to the point of lameness.

we're all finding it a bit painful to walk on what we've got, for one reason or another....be it 2 feet, 3 paws or 4.

My feet are fine, it's my faith that's faulty. 

Short of metacam and rest there's nothing I can do for my dogs, as for my game plan...the list is long and I'm in need of courage and strength.

Luckily I have 3 little engines that could to keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment