Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank yous

Thank you Toby Small and family for giving me the push to go from reading and researching to getting pigs.

THANK YOU landlord for not only allowing and supporting my farming pursuits but taking an active interest.

Paul thank YOU for building the amazing pen with me, getting covered in fence paint, and driving to Romney, WV to pig up piglets...and most importantly knowing that an extra pair of helping hands is only a phone call and 2 miles up the road.

Thank you Mom for bring me scraps and thank you Aunt Debra for dozens of apples so generously saved for my pigs from your orchard.

I could not enjoy or even be raising pigs without the support, encouragement, and help provided by you all. This little farm on a farm is an asset in my life providing me endless joy and happiness.

I am grateful, thankful, and so very blessed. Or in blog talk....grateful, thankful, and blessed I am.

Thank you for supporting me and for supporting American agriculture!



No comments:

Post a Comment